Terms of Service
PLEASE REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS
Description of the Service. TaskMaster Technologies provides users with access to a rich and growing collection of resources including, but not limited to, keyword discovery tools, suggested keywords (“Suggested Keywords”), keyword-to-webpage mapping algorithms and information, search engine optimization tools, search engine optimization recommended tasks (“Recommended Tasks”), search analytics, search engine optimization industry best practices, application programming interfaces (“APIs”), blogs, personalized content, and aggregate user data (“the Service”). You also understand that the Service may include certain communications from TaskMaster Technologies, such as Recommended Tasks reports, Suggested Keywords reports, service announcements, and administrative messages and that these communications are considered part of TaskMaster Technologies free registration and paid subscriptions. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new TaskMaster Technologies properties, shall be subject to this Agreement. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
Proprietary Rights. TaskMaster Technologies owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of TaskMaster Technologies. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
Resale or Redistribution of Service. You are hereby granted the right to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, modify, create derivative works, or exploit for any commercial purposes Recommended Tasks derived from paid subscriptions on the condition that you prominently display “Created by revvim.com” on any and all distributions of Recommended Tasks derived from free subscriptions. Accordingly, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, modify, create derivative works, or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or computer code that powers the Service except as expressly authorized by TaskMaster Technologies.
Account Access. You must provide a valid email address to become a Registrant. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. TaskMaster Technologies cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
Age Requirements. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to subscribe as a Member of revvim.com. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Unauthorized Users. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Blocking of IP Addresses. In order to protect the integrity of the Service, TaskMaster Technologies reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Registrants and Members from certain IP addresses from accessing the Website.
Registration and Subscription; Pricing. You may become a Registrant of the Service at no cost. As a Registrant, you will have the ability to participate in some, but not all, of the features and services available within the Service. You will also be limited in the number of keywords for which you will be able to generate Recommended Tasks.
In order to access additional features and services, including the ability to generate Recommended Tasks for sets of keywords larger than those included in a free subscription, you must become a paying Member of the Service by agreeing to enter into a subscription with us. Please go to the Revvim Subscription Plan Pricing Page for a description of the current subscription plans and their prices (hereafter “Subscription Policies”).
Depending on the subscription plan you select, you will be entitled to a varying number of TaskMaster Credits (“Credits”) each week to be used exclusively for generating Recommended Tasks. Please note that the Subscription Policies that are disclosed to you in subscribing to the Service are deemed part of this Agreement. Further, TaskMaster Technologies may change Service features and functionality from time to time. For purposes of this Agreement the term “Member” includes all paying subscribers, regardless of renewal term or price level, unless where its usage indicates otherwise. The Subscription Fee is payable in United States dollars (including, if any, all applicable taxes).
Subscriptions; Charges on your Billing Account
- General. You agree to pay TaskMaster Technologies the subscription fee (“Subscription Fee”) specified in the Revvim Subscription Plan Pricing Page during the subscription period (“Subscription Period”). The Subscription Period varies depending on the plan you sign up for, currently monthly or annual subscriptions.
- TaskMaster Credits. Each week during the Subscription Period you will be entitled to a certain allotment of TaskMaster Credits, in addition to other Services. This allotment will be allotted on the start day of the Subscription Period and will be refreshed to the full allotment amount each Sunday at midnight Pacific Time during the Subscription Period. You may use these Credits to perform analyses and generate Recommended Tasks for keywords in your account. You will not be able to carry over to a subsequent week any unused portion of your weekly TaskMaster Credits because the Credits will expire at the end of the associated week. Credits cannot be transferred, redeemed, or exchanged.
- Payment Method. A valid credit card is required to subscribe to the Service. TaskMaster Technologies bills you through a secure online account (your “Billing Account”) for use of the Service. We have an SSL certificate that prohibits your sensitive credit card information from being intercepted. Your complete billing information is not stored on TaskMaster Technologies servers. For your protection, our secure payment gateway partner stores your complete billing information. You agree to pay TaskMaster Technologies for all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of the Service by you or other persons (including your agents) using your Billing Account, and you authorize TaskMaster Technologies to charge your chosen credit card (your “Payment Method”) for the Service. You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. TaskMaster Technologies reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. If TaskMaster Technologies does not receive payment from your Payment Method, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account on demand.
- Auto-Renewal of Your Subscription Period. You will be entitled to receive the Service only during the Subscription Period specified on your Billing Form. All subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of your Subscription Period until cancelled by you. You will not receive further notice of auto-renewal.
- Recurring Billing. All of our subscription plans use recurring billing. If you elect to pay for the Subscription Period on a monthly basis, then you will automatically be charged the Subscription Fee for the subsequent month unless you cancel the Service before the new Subscription Period begins. If you elect to pay for the Subscription Period on an annual basis, you will automatically be charged the Subscription Fee for the subsequent year unless you cancel the Service before the new Subscription Period begins. By entering into this Agreement you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. TASKMASTER TECHNOLOGIES MAY SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES (E.G., MONTHLY) RELATING TO YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU, UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT. SUCH NOTICE WILL NOT AFFECT CHARGES SUBMITTED BEFORE TASKMASTER TECHNOLOGIES REASONABLY COULD ACT.
- Current Information Required. YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE, AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE, AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY TASKMASTER TECHNOLOGIES IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELLED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE FOLLOWING THE “MANAGE ACCOUNT” LINK UNDER THE ACCOUNT DROPDOWN (YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO VIEW THIS LINK). IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE TASKMASTER TECHNOLOGIES ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT TASKMASTER TECHNOLOGIES MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR ANY USE OF THE SERVICE UNDER YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE SERVICE.
- Change in Amount Authorized. If the amount to be charged to your Billing Account varies from the amount you pre-authorized (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of the state sales taxes), you have the right to receive, and TaskMaster Technologies shall provide, notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge at least sixty (60) days before the scheduled date of the transaction. Notice will be sent to the email address currently associated with your TaskMaster Technologies account. You agree that TaskMaster Technologies may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle.
- No Refunds. TaskMaster Technologies does not provide refunds and your Subscription Fee is non-transferable. Accordingly, if you elect to cancel your subscription to the Service during the Subscription Period, you will not receive a refund on the Subscription Fee(s) previously paid to TaskMaster Technologies. If your credit card is no longer valid, then, unless you provide a new valid credit card, TaskMaster Technologies will terminate the Service prior to the start of the subsequent month.
- Auto-Renewal. Your TaskMaster Technologies’ subscription will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected. TaskMaster Technologies reserves the right to renew your subscription at the then-current non-promotional subscription rate provided sixty (60) days notice to you of an increase in fees. The notice shall be sent to the email currently associated with your TaskMaster Technologies’ Membership.
- Cancellation. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by going to the Manage Account page (you must be logged in to view this page) and clicking the “Cancel My Account” button. An email request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. While we try to respond to email requests to cancel accounts, we may not receive or respond to all emails. Please do not assume your account has been cancelled if you email site support. Use the Manage Account link to cancel your account. Once an account has been cancelled TaskMaster Technologies will terminate your access to the Service and cease billing you for the Service. However, you remain responsible for all charges incurred prior to TaskMaster Technologies terminating access to your account. Once an account has been cancelled you will no longer have access to any of your data including, but not limited to, keyword lists, task lists, and analytics data. This information cannot be recovered once your account has been cancelled. If you cancel your Membership your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires. You won’t be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the Subscription Fee paid for the then-current Subscription Period.
- Collection. Members will pay on all amounts past due, that have not been disputed specifically in writing and in reasonable good faith, an interest charge of one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month computed from the due date of each payment, or the maximum rate permitted by law. Member will be liable for attorney’s fees and collection costs arising from TaskMaster Technologies’ efforts to collect unpaid balances.
- Reaffirmation of Authorization. Your non-termination or continued use of the Service reaffirms that TaskMaster Technologies is authorized to charge your Payment Method. TaskMaster Technologies may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive TaskMaster Technologies’ right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially subscribed to the Service.
Scheduled Generation of Recommended Tasks. TaskMaster Technologies allows you to schedule the generation and delivery of Recommended Tasks. You are solely responsible for the consumption of Credits due to the scheduled generation of Recommended Tasks. Scheduling the generation of Recommended Tasks may be disabled by changing the status of a given Campaign to Paused on the Campaign Home Page. You are solely responsible for pausing your campaigns.
Modifications to Service. TaskMaster Technologies reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that TaskMaster Technologies shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
Reliance on Content, Advice, Recommended Tasks, Etc. Any advice that may be posted on the Website is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional, financial, legal, or other advice. If you have specific concerns or a situation arises in which you require professional advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist. TaskMaster Technologies does not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service, or (ii) adopt, endorse, or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears on the Website. Under no circumstances will TaskMaster Technologies or its affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on the Website, delivered via email, or transmitted through any means to or by any Members.
Disclaimers of Warranties. The Website and the Service are provided “AS-IS” and on an “AS-AVAILABLE” basis. TaskMaster Technologies expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. TaskMaster Technologies cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from the use of the Website and/or Service. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Website content and Services, including reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content created by TaskMaster Technologies or submitted to TaskMaster Technologies, including without limitation Suggested Keywords, Recommended Tasks, search analytics, and all other parts of the Service. Use of the Website and the Service may result in technical malfunction, delay, misdelivery, or other problems with other systems, programs, or computer hardware. TaskMaster Technologies does not guarantee compatibility with other systems and hardware.
Third-Party Content. Certain content, products, and services available via the Service may include materials from third parties. In addition, TaskMaster Technologies may provide links to certain third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that TaskMaster Technologies is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any such third-party material or websites. Links to other websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Because TaskMaster Technologies has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that TaskMaster Technologies is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You agree that you will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that TaskMaster Technologies is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
Limitation on Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event with TaskMaster Technologies be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if TaskMaster Technologies has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from your inability to access or obtain any goods, data, information, or services through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; or (v) any content posted on the Website or transmitted to Registrants or Members; or (vi) any inaccurate or out-of-date content produced by the tools or published in the guides or blog, or Website; or (vii) any other matter relating to the Service. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary, TaskMaster Technologies’ liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to TaskMaster Technologies in the twelve (12) months prior to the claimed injury or damage.
Disclaimers and Limitations. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers of warranties may not apply to you.
Indemnity by You. You agree to indemnify and hold TaskMaster Technologies, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties and/or your negligent or willful acts, and/or the violation by you of TaskMaster Technologies’ or any third party’s rights, including without limitation privacy rights, other property rights, trade secret, proprietary information, trademark, copyright, or patent rights, and claims for libel slander, or unfair trade practices in connection with the use or operation of the Service. Your obligation to indemnify will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement by either party for any reason.
No Third Party Beneficiaries. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
Interstate Nature of Communications on TaskMaster Technologies Network. When you register or subscribe with TaskMaster Technologies, you acknowledge that in using TaskMaster Technologies services to send electronic communications (including, but not limited to search queries, sending messages to the TaskMaster Technologies blogs, uploading files, running TaskMaster Technologies tools, and other Internet activities), you will be causing communications to be sent through TaskMaster Technologies computer networks located in Washington and other locations in the United States. As a result, and also as a result of TaskMaster Technologies’ network architecture and business practices and the nature of electronic communications, even communications that seem to be intrastate in nature can result in the transmission of interstate communications regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission. Accordingly, by agreeing to this Agreement, you acknowledge that use of the service results in interstate data transmissions.
Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Registrant or Member. You may cancel your Membership at any time, for any reason. TaskMaster Technologies may terminate your Membership by sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to TaskMaster Technologies. If TaskMaster Technologies terminates your membership in this Service because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused Subscription Fees. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made in the sole discretion of Taskmaster Technologies. TaskMaster Technologies is not required to disclose, and may be prohibited from disclosing, a reason for the termination of your account. Even after your membership or subscription is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect. All terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. TaskMaster Technologies reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Jurisdiction and Choice of Law. If there is any dispute arising out of the Website and/or the Service, by using the Website, you expressly agree that any such dispute shall be governed by the law of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, and you expressly agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the State of California, in Monterey County, for the resolution of any such dispute.
Other. The failure of TaskMaster Technologies to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and TaskMaster Technologies and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and TaskMaster Technologies (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.